Monday, July 7, 2008

Orange Milk Lab

So I wanted to create my own company "Orange Milk Lab." And someday I still hope that I can. But started designing my website, and I absolutely fell in LOVE with dream weaver. Here are a few things that I cam up with.


This was the header and main logo. Obviously I love this design a lot. (It's the inspiration for my blog title---which coincidentally I am going to change soon.)


these are the papers I wanted to sell for Orange milk lab. Now they are for sale over at SIStv. (well not QUITE yet!) Probably in about a week. They have also been changed up a little. Still VERY VERY cute though. I can't wait until I get mine in the mail and see them all printed out :-D


2 comments:

Illy said...

Wow they're beautiful... so full of energy and joy...

Orange Milk Labs said...

hey, do you happen to go to Texas State?